025 Can Computers Steal your Face?
Can a computer perfectly impersonate a human? Explore the future of identity theft and identity protection. Discover how computer software can already mimic the human face and voice and explore the negative and positive future ramifications of such A.I. capabilities.
• Lyrebird Vocal Avatar – https://lyrebird.ai/vocal-avatar
• Google I/O Duplex Unveiling – https://youtu.be/I2fRxfZTJ2c
• Face2Face: Real-time Face Capture and Reenactment – https://youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
• Philip DeFranco on DeepFakes – https://youtu.be/Uivy6vnP2B0
• Trust me I’m Lying by Ryan Holiday – http://a.co/d/iyQTyX2
Enjoyed this episode?
Like this? Don’t forget to check out last week’s episode: Are you a Psychopath?